In the Oracula platform, each user can create their own events. This is not difficult at all. A user just needs to choose a theme they are interested in, upload all the necessary information about the event with the variants of the outcome and fairly get their profit from every bet made on the event. In this article we described in detail how to create an event on the Oracula platform, let’s get started!
The creation of events is in the upper right corner of the page and looks like the following way:
- Here you can upload images that you think are relevant to the event you want to create
- Here you have to select the category of the event, it can be Sports, Politics, Markets, Gaming, Entertainment and Crypto.
- Here you can enter the tags that might be related to the event. Thanks to the tags, the user can easily find the event he might be interested in.
- Here, you specify how the event question itself should sound.
- Here you define the start and end of the event.
- Here you need to describe the event so that users can find out what it’s about.
- Here you define the outcome of the event referring to the source you will be citing below.
- Here you state the official source of the event you’re creating.
- Here you can also choose whether the event will be a public or private.
In the end, it should look like this:
As you click “Add event” it automatically goes to our team for moderation and when checked it will appear on the main event page.
Congrats! You have created your first event on the Oracula platform and you are fully ready to conquer the world of prediction together with us and earn!